Taking advantage of my small person being away on holiday with Nannie and Granddad I decided to make a start on redecorating her wendy house.
Nice enough, but it could do with something more. One trip to B&Q later and I had a set of paintbrushes, and two tins of paint.
I started by painting up the playhouse:
Once that was dry I made a start on painting up the window frames and the fascias. I will need to enlist the help of my personal giant again to do the high bits, it’ll look awesome when it’s done.
Unfortunately, the blue paint is really thin and runny so I’ve had to put four coats of it on so far and there is still a little bit of seepage through of the white paint.
Here’s how it looks so far:
Still to do:
- top fascia board and diamond
- paint front door
- paint the porch floor
- do another coat of paint on the frames
And then I need to do inside is all the sanding, re-hang the door so it actually closes and it’s all done. Hoorah!